This P90X Reviews will look deeper than most reviews by taking a look directly at the Shoulders and Arms P90X Workout. You are about to learn exactly how this particular DVD works, what moves you will perform, and how long it will take.
The Shoulders and Arms P90X Workout focuses directly on upper body strength. This workout is performed once a week and is highly targeted at the shoulder muscles allowing for that strong ripped look. You will not do any Chin Ups in this DVD. Now this P90X Reviews is different than most because you will discover exactly how this DVD works.
As you are about to find in this review, Shoulders and Arms rotates in 3 sets at a time; shoulders, biceps, and triceps. You go through the three moves, then repeat. You then proceed to the next set of three and repeat. There are a total of 4 sets of three. There is one final 5th set that is considered a “bonus round”. Unlike most P90X Reviews let’s do deeper and examine each move performed.
- Set One “1) Alternating Shoulder Presses 2) In & Out Bicep Curls 3) Two-Arm Tricep Kickbacks” Repeated twice.
- Set Two “1) Deep Swimmer’s Presses 2) Full Supination Concentration Curls 3) Chair Dips” Repeated twice.
- Set Three “1) Upright Rows 2) Static Arm Curls 3) Flip-Grip Twist Tricep Kickbacks” Repeated twice.
- Set Four “1) Two-Angle Shoulder Flys 2) Crouching Cohen Curls 3) Lying Down Tricep Extensions” Repeated twice.
- Set Five “1) In & Out Straight-Arm Shoulder Flys 2) Congdon Curls 3) Side Tri-Rises” Repeated twice.
As mentioned at the beginning of this P90X Reviews, each set is performed in order and then repeated a second time through. The Bonus Round is optional but should be completed unless time otherwise does not permit. This DVD run time is approximately one hour in length and is usually followed by the 16 minute Ab Ripper X workout. At least 1 hour and 20-30 minutes should be set aside in the day to appropriately warm-up, complete the workout, and cool-down.
Take the 90-day Challenge yourself and get the results you always dreamed of. The only thing holding you back from getting the body you want, is you.